By spring, both the performing athletes and amateurs without any big stage ambitions face the same question: How to get rid of the off-season fat? Yeah-yeah, diet, cardio, hydration, and so on… But what if you want to get the 6-pack faster? To answer half of all the questions, you can buy Clenbuterol, Yohimbine and Ketotifen in our store (all lab-tested and made by a trusted lab, we don’t sell any BS). Here’s how the compounds work together and why you may want to give this trio a try.
What is Clenbuterol and How it Works
Clenbuterol is probably the most effective non-steroidal and non-hormonal compound one can use for weight loss.
In short, Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist. It affects the beta-2-adrenergic receptors of the presynaptic membrane and promotes the release of norepinephrine and adrenaline increases, which have a powerful fat-burning effect.
Clenbuterol increases the basic metabolic rate by 20-30% of the natural level.
In addition, Clenbuterol inhibits the activity of lipoprotein lipase, as a result of which the deposition of fat in adipose tissue becomes impossible. Through a cascade reaction it enhances the secretion of thyroid hormones – the body’s natural fat burners.
Sounds impressive? However, there is a stack that can make Clenbuterol even more effective — for absolute fat-melting results. It’s Yohimbine and Ketotifen.
What is Yohimbine
Yohimbine is a substance from the alkaloids class. All alkaloids have a specific effect on the human body: they anesthetize, narrow or dilate blood vessels, stimulate or inhibit the activity of the central nervous system. In small doses, they act as medicines. In large doses, they act as poisons.
Yohimbine promotes weight loss by affecting the alpha 2-adrenoceptors, which block the release of fat. It acts in 3 separate ways:
- By blocking alpha 2-adrenoceptors, yohimbine allows excessive fat to be burned evenly throughout the body;
- By enhancing the synthesis of adrenaline and norepinephrine, it activates the process of burning fat for energy production;
- In addition, yohimbine increases thermogenesis – converting fat molecules into heat.
In a stack with beta-2 agonist Clenbuterol, alpha-2 antagonist Yohimbine leave pretty much zero chances to your fat tissue.
Why You Need to Add Ketotifen to The Cycle
In short — because your body gets used to Clenbuterol easily in roughly 2 weeks and stops responding to it.
With the prolonged use of Clenbuterol, the response of beta-2 receptors to stimulation will decrease inevitably. 2 weeks pause in the cycle and taking the antihistamine compound Ketotifen, which has a regulatory effect on beta-2 receptors, helps you “refresh” the receptors.
Clenbuterol Ketotifen Yohimbine Cycle — 5 Things to Know
While it may sound easy and safe (since you take nothing steroidal, nothing hormonal, and just affect specific receptors in your body), this extreme weight loss cycle still demands some caution and precision. Here are the general recommendations:
- The very first warning is — don’t rush. Unless, of course, you are trying to experience all the possible side effects inherent in these two drugs. Take just a few and wait — see how your body will respond to the compounds;
- Start with the minimum dosage — 20 mcg for clenbuterol, for yohimbine – just 5 mg will be enough for starters. If you want to raise the dose — do it gradually. Do not exceed 80 mcg for clenbuterol and 20 mg for yohimbine;
- Take both compounds in the morning only. A sleepless night is guaranteed if you’ll take any of these compounds in the afternoon. Both promote the Adrenaline production — which is, quite literally, the opposite of a good night’s sleep;
- Don’t abuse Clenbuterol and make all the necessary pauses. By analogy with the schemes for taking clenbuterol, yohimbine requires breaks as well: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off;
- No coffee or other drinks containing caffeine while you’re on Clenbuterol and Yohimbine. Of course, the same goes for alcohol. Your body experiences enough stress because of your diet and Clenbuterol — don’t add extra pressure on it with booze or drugs.
Clenbuterol Cycle Side Effects
Luckily, MOST side effects are dose-dependent, so you’re relatively safe if you won’t abuse Clenbuterol or Yohimbine. However, SOME of them still can manifest, and you should be ready. Here’s what you can expect:
- Elevated blood pressure;
- Panic attacks;
- Easier irritability;
- Increased motor activity;
- Abdominal pain;
Yup, that’s a big list of things you probably don’t want to experience. In order to avoid them — keep your doses low, maintain a healthy lifestyle in general (at least while you’re on cycle), and follow the 2 weeks on – 2 off protocol.
You can read or full-scale review on Clenbuterol — it has more info on the main compound of this stack and will give you a deeper understanding of its effects.
Stacking two extremely powerful fat destroyers in one cycle has both benefits and risks. You need to stay extra cautious and watch out for the red flags.
Full-scale preparation for this type of cycle should start even BEFORE you start taking any of the compounds: you need to do a full medical check and make sure that you don’t have any heart issues or other pre-existing health problems.
Also, remember that the use of these medications is intended for people who exercise regularly. Of course, with a sedentary lifestyle, the effect of Clenbuterol and Yohimbine will be notable, but it will be extremely far from what you’d get if you were exercising on a daily basis.